We are looking for a passionate developer, eager to join a team where you will be able to see on a week to week basis how your work is contributing to the development of the application and the experience of the users. You will also get the opportunity to explore the AI technology that is taking the world with storm at the moment since we are actively exploring how it can improve the experience of our users and for ourselves.
You will start out by learning the code base by building new features or making improvements. As time passes and you become more comfortable in our environment, you will be expected to take more part in the development of the platforms’ infrastructure with the purpose of creating reusable, well tested, efficient and readable code.
The application we create is in a growing state and there will be lots of opportunities to create new features and functionality. We already have a product vision filled with new exciting features and are also open to new ideas from customers and colleagues.
Our code is mainly built with a functional programming paradigm and around event sourcing. Familiarity with these concepts is desirable but not required, you will learn as you go.
- Adding new commands and queries that will make up new features of our application
- Implementing frontend modules and logic that will give the user a nice experience of our application.
- Making sure the correct security configurations are made for new features.
- Contribute to decisions on how features should be implemented and designed.
Skills and qualifications
- An engineering degree OR a minimum of 2 years of documented work experience as a software developer building web applications.
- 2 years experience either of Node.js backend technologies or ReactJS.
- Professional experience with nosql databases, most relevant are MongoDB and Redis.
- Experience with or an interest in functional programming
- Experience with or an interest in event sourcing