Strategic Business Controller
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing scale-up working towards some of the world’s biggest global brands and agencies, digitizing their way of working?
We are now looking for someone special to join our team of high-performing professionals, helping to keep our finances insightful for our continued success. As a Strategic Business Controller, you will advise on best practices within Finance, Accounting, Operations & Investment strategies with the spirit of a Business Professional. You will oversee all financial aspects of our business and drive the group's financial strategy and planning forward. Do you consider yourself street smart, tech-savvy, with a penchant for Excel, and a strong background in finance combined with SaaS? Then we’re off to a great start!
We expect you to be a proactive business partner, always looking for new ideas and strategies to move us forward. You will also lead and participate in budgeting work, forecasts, and produce annual business plans to ensure the procedures and routines are in place, and continue developing them further. This is a key position for us to fill, and we'd gladly see that you're coming from a background as a Controller previously reporting to the management team.
- Drive the company's financial planning
- Prepare reports for forecasting and the current state
- Create and deploy company-wide processes focused on improving the company's overall market position & enhancing its financial strategy
- Implement strategies and systems to improve financial performance
- Serve as a key point of contact for the financial department and auditors
- Coordinate financial company initiatives
- Build up our finance team
- A relevant education in Finance, Accounting, or another relevant field
- Experience in accounting and business controlling
- Experience in data analysis and forecasting methods
- Operations and investment strategies
- Experience in funding and investment management
- Proficient use of Excel and financial management software
- Strong analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Executive experience with SaaS business models and their associated revenue recognition is strongly preferred
- Fluent in Swedish and English; knowledge of other languages is advantageous
- A smart, socially media-savvy, and digitally responsive individual
- An independent and self-motivated person, eager to achieve results
- Able to engage in active dialogue with globally located teams
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with the demands of the job
- Centrally located modern office in Stockholm
- Modern digital working environment with the possibility of remote or office-based work
- Proactive coaching, continuous learning, and knowledge-sharing
- Clear path for career growth in a globally expanding tech company
- International working environment
- Company culture dedicated to fast growth, simplicity, high ambitions, and strong teamwork
- A great team spirit working with ambitious colleagues. Mediatool as a company has a "soul," and we highly value people who thrive at work.
Mediatool is a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company with a global customer base worldwide, helping local and global brands with their media management. Customers such as Kellogg's, Estée Lauder, and Klarna trust Mediatool for their marketing planning and performance management.
We are eager to build a company culture where transparency, development, and encouragement are highly valued. We appreciate and strive for a diverse and inclusive working space and atmosphere. We love to celebrate and share our victories, so we hope you do too!
Ready to be a part of this journey?
Lovely! The application is as easy as it can be, use your LinkedIn profile (and/or your CV) and write some notes about yourself and why you believe you would be the person we are looking for. The recruitment is ongoing so send away your application as soon as possible and we'll talk soon!
- Business area
- Finance & Admin
Perks & Benefits
Generous health maintenance benefits 🏃SEK 5000/year towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Choose your own equipment 💻PC or Mac? Whatever you prefer, and all the gadgets!
Competitive salary 💰Salary packages as outstanding as you are
Pension plan 💭Looking after your future, in the present
Private health insurance 🩺Our people’s health and well-being is what matters most
Workplace & Culture
We value diversity, dedication and ownership in our team as well as in the workplace where different ideas come together to make a better product. At Mediatool, everyone has an operational role and there’s no idea that isn’t worth sharing.
Our team dynamic is the best blend of professional and relaxed. Fast-moving and stable. Efficient and polished. Creative and solutions-focused.
We want our people to grow with the company. And we take real steps every day to make that happen.
Media management software for marketing professionals
With Mediatool, the world’s leading brands and agencies get a comprehensive overview of all their marketing activities. The all-in-one tool to visualise results, optimise campaigns and make better business decisions driven by data
Strategic Business Controller
Loading application form
Already working at Mediatool?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.