Are you a front-end developer who loves creating usable and accessible experiences?
Are you excited by and experimenting with cutting-edge frameworks like ChakraUI + Typescript?
Well, we are mixing ingredients and making a solid foundation in a form of a Design System for our data-heavy marketing platform.
Your mission will be to craft cutting-edge components directly into the code that puts the user experience and visual design front and center, making this role a crucial contributor to the overall product development process. As a fullstack designer in Mediatool, you will be given the responsibility and freedom to own the implementation phase of our carefully crafted design system. This means that you take the pride in the perfectly aligned margins, smooth animations, and overall design continuity spiced with usability and accessibility standards of every piece of component that we produce.
You will be working with an AWESOME ( yeah, we guarantee that ) product team that consists of UX designers, developers, and product owners setting direction and providing components and shared assets used across the development and the design team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for curious, self-empowered, and driven front-end developers with an aesthetic eye that's not afraid to experiment with the code and the design to produce extraordinary experiences for our end users. Someone who can secure holistic quality (modular design, accessibility, speed ...) and hand over deliverables that developers will love.
- Translate complex components from Figma to code using a clean process of implementation
- Define structuring principles, requirements, and scope. Communicate your ideas with sketches, user flows, and prototypes.
- Work closely with the different teams in an agile environment and fuel global engagement to deliver the best results.
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs and translate it into features suitable for the application, as well as to understand where changes are needed.
- Follow up the implementation of your design until launch, evaluate results, and share the insights with the organization.
Your Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years of documented experience with implementing UI for web applications.
- A portfolio of responsive, reasonably complex websites - personal/hobby sites are fine.
- Great sense of design.
- Minimum 1 Year of experience with ReactJS ( knowledge in ⚡️ ChakraUI is a bonus )
- Asynchronous APIs (in particular async REST) and live components
- Good knowledge of typical front-end design and implementation patterns.
- You understand the technologies impacting your design and can have creative discussions with developers to make your ideas happen.
- Proficiency with Figma. ( Knowledge of Figma Tokens is a bonus )
- Good communication skills since part of the job include customer interviews.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance (Prioritized care)
- Health insurance
- Nice central office with great commuting options and free coffee and Red Bull
- Choose your own equipment. (PC/Mac, Phone and Gadgets)
- Generous wellness allowance
Application for the job
The position is full-time and available immediately, so do you want to join a great team and be a part of the exciting journey we are on? Please provide us with the following informations:
- Send us your CV combined with a short letter describing yourself.
- Please attach a portfolio of previous work and/or links to applications or web pages you have been a part of designing.
- Business area
Perks & Benefits
Generous health maintenance benefits 🏃SEK 5000/year towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Choose your own equipment 💻PC or Mac? Whatever you prefer, and all the gadgets!
Competitive salary 💰Salary packages as outstanding as you are
Pension plan 💭Looking after your future, in the present
Private health insurance 🩺Our people’s health and well-being is what matters most
Workplace & Culture
We value diversity, dedication and ownership in our team as well as in the workplace where different ideas come together to make a better product. At Mediatool, everyone has an operational role and there’s no idea that isn’t worth sharing.
Our team dynamic is the best blend of professional and relaxed. Fast-moving and stable. Efficient and polished. Creative and solutions-focused.
We want our people to grow with the company. And we take real steps every day to make that happen.
Media management software for marketing professionals
With Mediatool, the world’s leading brands and agencies get a comprehensive overview of all their marketing activities. The all-in-one tool to visualise results, optimise campaigns and make better business decisions driven by data
Loading application form
Already working at Mediatool?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.