Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing scale-up that helps global brands and agencies digitalize their way of working? Do you love to build client relationships and work closely with the clients to make sure they're maximizing their usage of the tool? So do we! Join our team!
We are now looking for our next Junior Customer Success Manager. For this position, we need someone that is an eager relationship builder, a problem solver, and someone who loves to help others to succeed. Including a passion for educating and turning our new global and local brand users into ambassadors.
You will work within the Customer Success team with support, training, and onboarding of new customers. You will also work with our smaller clients and develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will make sure customers understand how to optimize their usage of Mediatool and up-selling the service with sensitivity. In this role, you will be the first point of contact to ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
- Setup new customer accounts, onboardings, and trainings of new- and existing customers
- Proactively reach out to customers to prevent customer churn
- Developing up-sales on existing base
- Customer Support and developing our Help Center
- Nurture existing customers
We are looking for a team-oriented problem solver who loves customer relations. But is a big plus if you have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in the B2B field or within SaaS services, please note this is a junior position
- A proven track record of customer support and customer training
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal e.g. capabilities to describe and understand customer requirements and make presentations
- Very good planning, organizational, and execution skills (Project Management)
- Key part of our dynamic marketing & sales team
- Opportunities in a fast-growing start-up, and to achieve higher career opportunities fast locally and globally
- International working environment
- Company culture which encourages people to be proactive, contribute to common goals and teamwork
Mediatool is a fast-growing Software as a Service SaaS company with customers worldwide, helping local and global brands with their media management. Customers including Kellogg's, Estée Lauder, and Betsson trust Mediatool for their marketing planning and performance management.
Ready to be a part of the team? Lovely! The application is as easy as it can be, use your LinkedIn profile (and/or your CV) and write some notes about yourself. The recruitment is ongoing so send away your application and we'll talk soon!