Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing scale-up that helps global brands and agencies digitalize their way of working? Do you love building client relationships and coaching a team to make sure the team and the customers are engaged and satisfied? So do we! Join our team!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a great leader that will join the team as the Head of Customer Success. For this position, we are looking for someone who is already leading a team in a fast-growing startup. You will deliver on customer goals, business transformation and ensure the engagement, success, retention, and growth of our customers. You will lead a team of 8 and report directly to our CEO.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will work broadly and have operational responsibility for your team and your own clients. The team works in close collaboration with sales and development and is making sure we are developing the best collaboration for our clients in their onboardings and customer satisfaction. You will ensure the team has the resources they need in order to give our clients the best experience, not only in the onboarding process but as clients as well and that they are using all the tools to maximize their usage, of their account. Furthermore, keeping an eye on the market as the (tech) sector constantly is under evolvement to keep the team up to date along with the way of workings, etc.
- Coach and lead the team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Specialists
- Nurture existing customer accounts
- Improve our working methods and review the tech stack
- Outlining tasks needed in order to reach OKR goals
- Weekly meetings with SMaCS leaders and the Product Owner to align strategies, forecasting, and opportunities
- Ensure all customer-facing materials are up-to-date such as the help center, onboarding guides, and way of working guides
- Monitoring and reporting on churn, NPS, forecasting upsales, onboarding times, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success Management
- 2+ years experience in leading a Success department including coaching, training, and expanding teams
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers within C- level
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Team player, comfortable working with teams in various timezones
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Highly advantageous if you have previous experience within MarTech.
- Competitive salary
- A key part of our dynamic Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success (SMaCS) team
- Opportunities in a fast-growing start-up, and to achieve higher career opportunities fast locally and globally
- International working environment
- Company culture encourages people to be proactive, contribute to common goals, and teamwork
Mediatool is a fast-growing Software as a Service SaaS company with customers worldwide, helping local and global brands with their media management. Customers including Kellogg's, Estée Lauder, and Betsson trust Mediatool for their marketing planning and performance management.
Ready to be a part of the team? Lovely! The application is as easy as it can be, use your LinkedIn profile (and/or your CV) and write some notes about yourself. The recruitment is ongoing so send away your application and we'll talk soon.