Business Development Representative
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing scale-up working towards some of the world’s most globalised brands and agencies to digitise their way of working? Would you want to join a highly professional sales team and build client relationships? So do we. Join our team!
We are now looking for an eager sales talent that wants to work at the intersection of Marketing & Sales as a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our BDR/SDR team. Do you consider yourself a self-going hunter that loves creating deals from scratch? Then we have a great start!
As a BDR you will be focused on driving outbound lead generation. Your main area of responsibility is generating new leads through targeted outbound activities, such as outbound prospecting and setting up meetings and demo’s for the sales team. You will also collaborate with our Sales and Digital Marketing teams that non-sales ready opportunities into sales qualified leads. As a BDR you will have a crucial and highly valued part in our sales machinery. You will be reporting to our VP Sales.
So in summary this role is about:
- Pro-actively conduct outbound prospecting activities
- Assist your colleagues at Sales in building a sales-ready pipeline
- Booking and conducting early-stage qualification meetings
- Creating meetings and pre-qualified Opportunities for Sales
- Working towards clear individual KPI’s and targets
- Be part of a close nit internationally oriented sales-team
- Taking own initiatives to further develop the BDR team
- Actively participate and cooperate in activities coordinated with marketing
- Use multi-channel prospecting tools such phone calls, email and LinkedIn
- 2+ years sales experience in the B2B field within Marketing Services or MarTech
- A university degree
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal e.g. capabilities to describe and understand customer requirements and make comprehensive demonstrations and presentations of our platform and it’s features
- Basic understanding of Marketing fundamentals in order to comprehend and service our customers’ needs
- An organised worker with excellent planning and execution skills
- Someone that considers her- or himself a natural born hunter ready to start outbound activities. As this is a “hunter-role”, making phone calls will be a part of the daily activities, next to using all other sales channels such as LinkedIn
- A natural go-getter with a passion to drive new sales
- Highly energetic, sociable, outgoing and proactive
- Ambitious and eager to grow with a fast-growing company
- Accustomed to using SaaS tools such as SaaS, CRM, LinkedIn and other, prospecting tools
- Independent and self-motivated person, eager to achieve results and with a drive to further grow sales
- An innovative doer on how to find and reach prospects
- A smart, social media savvy and digitally responsive person
- Able to have an active dialogue with other globally located teams
- Competitive salary matching the demands of the job
- Modern digital working environment with the possibility to combine working remote or working from the office
- Proactive coaching, training on the job and continuous learning and knowledge-sharing
- A clear path for career growth in a globally expanding tech company
- International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions and good colleagueship
- A good great team spirit and great ambitious colleagues to work with.
- Mediatool as a company has “soul” and we highly value people thriving at work
Mediatool is a fast fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company with global customer bases worldwide, helping local and global brands with their media management. Customers such as Kellogg's, Estée Lauder and Betsson trust Mediatool for their marketing planning and performance management.
Ready to be a part of this journey?
Lovely! The application is as easy as it can be, use your LinkedIn profile (and/or your CV) and write some notes about yourself and why you believe you would be the BDR we are looking for. The recruitment is ongoing so send away your application as soon as possible and we'll talk soon!
Perks & Benefits
Generous health maintenance benefits 🏃SEK 5000/year towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Choose your own equipment 💻PC or Mac? Whatever you prefer, and all the gadgets!
Competitive salary 💰Salary packages as outstanding as you are
Pension plan 💭Looking after your future, in the present
Private health insurance 🩺Our people’s health and well-being is what matters most
Workplace & Culture
We value diversity, dedication and ownership in our team as well as in the workplace where different ideas come together to make a better product. At Mediatool, everyone has an operational role and there’s no idea that isn’t worth sharing.
Our team dynamic is the best blend of professional and relaxed. Fast-moving and stable. Efficient and polished. Creative and solutions-focused.
We want our people to grow with the company. And we take real steps every day to make that happen.
Media management software for marketing professionals
With Mediatool, the world’s leading brands and agencies get a comprehensive overview of all their marketing activities. The all-in-one tool to visualise results, optimise campaigns and make better business decisions driven by data
Business Development Representative
Loading application form
Already working at Mediatool?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.