Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing scale-up working towards some of the world’s biggest, global brands and agencies, to digitise their way of working? Would you like to lead a highly professional sales team and help build a rapidly expanding international sales organisation? Join our team!
We are now looking for a hands-on and eager VP Sales for EMEA to help drive sales and take the sales team to the next level. You will work closely with Marketing and will coordinate sales efforts between Marketing, SDR / BDR, as well as the AE team. Do you consider yourself a self-starter organised and a people oriented sales-leader that loves working towards high targets? Then we’re off to a great start!
Our rapidly growing sales team currently consists of 5 people. We are eager to build a company culture where transparency, development and encouragement are highly valued. We appreciate and strive for a diverse and inclusive working space and atmosphere. We love to celebrate and share our victories, so we hope you do too!
As VP Sales, your main area of responsibility will be to lead and coordinate the sales machinery and to work closely with Marketing. You will have various reports and you will be actively involved in the daily sales operations as well as taking on your own sales cases. Coaching and training the sales staff will be part of your responsibilities as well as constantly facilitating for the sales people’s success. You will be reporting directly to our CEO.
So to summarise the role, you will:
- Take overall responsibility to manage and lead the sales machinery
- Create strategies and action points for developing business and achieving sales goals
- Proactively coach the sales staff for constant improvement
- Responsibility to set and meet sales targets
- Take on some of your own sales cases from scratch to close
- Facilitate and assist the sales people wherever needed in the sales process
- Structuring and coordinating the sales work in conjunction with Marketing
- Be part of a close nit internationally-oriented sales team
- Create your own initiatives to develop the sales organisation to ensure rapid growth
- 5+ years experience in leading sales teams, preferably as Head of Sales or Sales Manager in a B2B organisation. Highly advantageous if you have a background in Saas scale-ups
- 3 years leadership experience
- A university degree
- Successful and experienced in selling SaaS services to C-suite stakeholders
- Successful and experienced in closing large Enterprise figure deals
- Experience managing a team of at least 10 salespeople
- Excellent communication skills in English (Swedish is a plus), both written and verbal
- Capable at describing and understanding customer requirements and making comprehensive demonstrations and presentations of our platform and it’s value proposition
- Basic understanding of Marketing fundamentals in order to comprehend and service our customers’ needs
- An analytical mindset, while keeping focus on good relationships with sales people
- An organised leader with excellent planning and execution skills
- Someone that considers her- or himself a natural people’s manager - we value the soft skills in sales management as much as the hard numbers
- Able to methodically and continuously coach and train your staff, we expect that you define and coordinate sales training programs for the team to reach their full potential- and support the team’s objectives
- Energetic, sociable, outgoing, proactive and able to move fast
- Ambitious and eager to grow with a fast-growing company
- Accustomed to using SaaS tools such as SaaS, CRM, LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- An independent and self-motivated person, eager to achieve results,with a drive to grow sales
- Innovative in how to find and reach prospects
- A smart, social media savvy and digitally responsive person
- Able to have an active dialogue with others in globally located teams
- Competitive salary matching the demands of the job
- Office at one of the City of Stockholm’s most beautiful islets with a sea view
- Modern digital working environment with the possibility to combine remote working or working from the office
- Proactive coaching and continuous learning and knowledge-sharing
- A clear path for career growth in a globally expanding tech company
- International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions and good colleagueship
- A great team spirit working with ambitious colleagues. Mediatool as a company has “soul” and we highly value people thriving at work
Mediatool is a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company with global customer bases worldwide, helping local and global brands with their media management. Customers such as Kellogg's, Estée Lauder and Klarna trust Mediatool for their marketing planning and performance management.
Ready to be a part of this journey?
Lovely! The application is as easy as it can be, use your LinkedIn profile (and/or your CV) and write some notes about yourself and why you believe you would be the person we are looking for. The recruitment is ongoing so send away your application as soon as possible and we'll talk soon!
Buzz: VP Sales, Sales Management, Head of Sales, BDR, Executive Sales, Sales